Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bad blogger

I've been a bad blogger lately. I'm behind on stories about the homestay with a Japanese family, about my first trip on the crazy Japanese subway and my first week here "on my own", about my slow but sure adjustment to my temporarily new life, about the people that I met in my 2 weeks in Japan and our outings in Tokyo, about the rainy season, about my wonderful little bicycle, and about my upcoming trip to the hot-srpring-filled Hakone region this weekend.

All in due time, my friends. I'm supposed to have internet at home in the next few days, which will make blogging and posting pictures much easier. For now I'll just say that all is well -- I'm becoming more and more comfortable in this very foreign place and am starting to really enjoy it.

More soon!

No comments: